About the Journal
AIMS AND SCOPE
American Journal of Creative Education (AJCE) is an open access, peer-reviewed journal that considers articles on all aspects of AJCE, the goal of this journal is to provide a platform and global forum for scientists and academicians all over the world to promote, share, and discuss various new issues and developments in different areas of AJCE. This journal targets researchers, scientists, and students who seek to advance the knowledge related to its scope.
All submitted manuscripts must be in English and will be processed to a rigorous and fair peer-review. Accepted papers will immediately publish online. The original papers should include but are not limited to the following subject areas of AJCE :
The scope of the journal includes:
The journal is included in:
- Submission: The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format. The submission has not been previously published, and nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor). Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an e-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed, please contact to the editor.
- Plagiarism: Any manuscripts containing plagiarism, including self-plagiarism, are rejected. All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
- Review Process: The review process may take 3-5 weeks. We will send notification of the result of review by E-mail.
- Online Publication: E-journal in PDF/Html is available on the journal’s webpage, free of charge for download. We aim to post articles online within 3 weeks of acceptance.
- Copyright Policy: Copyrights of all articles published in Online Science Publishing journals are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. All articles are published under the Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) license. Authors have the rights to reuse, republish, archive, and distribute their own articles after publication, and undertake to permit others to distribute, remix, adapt, and build upon this work non-commercially provided the original work is properly cited. The full guidance that applies to the CC-BY license can be found at http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
- Deposit Policy / Archiving Policy: We follow Sherpa/Romeo‘s green archiving policy. Both pre-print and post-print or publisher’s version/PDF can be archived, without restrictions.
- Open Access Policy: We follow the Gold Open Access way in journal publishing: Authors publish in Online Science Publishing journals that provide immediate open access to all of their articles on the publisher’s website.
- Announcement and Advertisement: Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the related website. Contact email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provides DOIs at the Article Level: Each paper published in American Journal of Creative Education is assigned a DOI® number, which appears beneath the author's affiliation in the published paper. Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier)? Click HERE to retrieve Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs) for journal articles.
- Article Processing Charges: The journal does not charge any submission or article processing charges after acceptance from 10 September, 2022.